The Graham Road Bridge, which was built from
remnants of a bridge washed downstream in the 1913 flood, now sits in a small park
on the south side of the road. The 97-foot Town Truss was over the west branch of
the Ashtabula River in Pierpont Township. Locations 5.9 miles from Caine Road Bridge.
RETURN TO COVERED BRIDGES MAIN PAGE »