This 114-foot Town lattice bridge sits high
above the Grand River. It was built in 1874. The floor was rebuilt in 1981 and glue-laminated
wood girders were added. Center steel bracing had been replaced under the bridge
in 1945. The road at the east end of the bridge washed out in 1987, and a new concrete
abutment was built for added support. Located 9.2 miles from Mechanicsville Bridge.
RETURN TO COVERED BRIDGES MAIN PAGE »