RETURN TO LIGHTHOUSE MAIN PAGE »
Port Colborne Outer Lighthouse
The Port Colborne Outer Lighthouse was built in 1928 to replace some older light structures out on the breakwall. Today, the lighthouse is still operational guiding ships into the Welland Canal. The light is paired up with the Port Colborne Inner Light.
Location: Lakeview Park in Port Colborne, Ontario
Here is the weather for Port Colborne, Ontario: