RETURN TO LIGHTHOUSE MAIN PAGE »
Old Fairport Main Lighthouse
As it should be, this historic light is part of a local maritime museum. The existing tower was constructed in 1871. Made of sandstone bricks,
the tower stands 69,feet tall and has its keeper's quarters attached. It is the keeper's quarters in which the maritime museum has been established.
By taking Ohio Route 2 to Fairport Road, the Old Fairport light can be accessed.
Status: Inactive (museum)
Location: Located on a hill overlooking the harbor in Fairport, Ohio
Here is the weather for Fairport Harbor, Ohio: