RETURN TO LIGHTHOUSE MAIN PAGE »
Old Pelee Passage Lighthouse
Served as the main navigational aid for the Great Lakes Mariners using the Lake Erie Pelee Passage from 1902 to 1975. The lighthouse
was re-erected by Dean Construction Co., Ltd. on the present site as a gift to the City of Windsor in honour of its founder Americo Dean in the year 1980.
Location: Located on the grounds of Lakeview Park Marina in Windsor, Canada
Here is the weather for Windsor, Ontario: